A good student housing allows the student to take their minds off day-to-day living issues like power, food, commuting to college, laundry, and security. We ensure that students dwell in a healthy environment that helps them to grow and learn without any obstacle. Parents are at peace knowing that their child is well cared for and secure in a nurturing and homely environment.
The main activities of Campus House are:
- Management of student accommodations.
- Operating and managing the kitchen and food for students.
- Allocation of rooms in accommodation and providing information and guidance regarding accommodation options.
- To monitor the well-being and discipline of the student.
- To create and introduce new facilities and processes based on feedback from students.